Thursday, October 8, 2009

8 Wonderful Months






It has been 8 months today since our sweet baby girl was placed in our arms. As we are getting close to the holiday season of Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm getting more and more excited. Finally after so many years of waiting we can do all the special things this time of year holds. We are going to take her to the Fair this week. I'm so excited. We go to the Fair every year and pretty much eat our way through it. For the last several years we have walked by the kiddie rides thinking "Maybe next year we'll be parents and we'll be able to bring our child to the Fair." And year after year the Fair would arrive and we would be reminded all over again...."NOT THIS YEAR" We'll guess what WE ARE PARENTS THIS YEAR WHEN THE FAIR CAME!!!! Thank you Jesus for fulfilling the promises you make to us. I'm like a child this year waiting for our turn to go to the Fair. I can't wait to see the Fair through Anna's eyes. I can't wait to see her reaction to the rides and the lights and all the goodies the Fair offers. I know it might seem simple but this year the Fair coming to town is so significant to me because it is another reminder that God is Faithful to his children. Thank you Jesus for eight months with our little miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Meant to tell you on the phone, but got busy talking about other things. Hope she enjoys the fair. Please, don't feed her too many funnel cakes!!
Have fun!
Love,
Grenny and Papaw