Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 Wonderful Months






We have been together as three for ten wonderful months. We went and got our usual Chinese after Anna's speech therapy session. She did really well today trying to sound out new words. I know it won't be long before she is talking up a storm.

I can't believe it has been 10 months. It has gone so incredibly fast. I know we'll be looking back and ten years will have gone by before we know it. I can't say it enough...God has truly blessed us. Please continue to pray for God's guidance for us as we walk along this journey God has laid before us. Next post will be Christmas YEAH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kevin and Michele said...

Wow it's been 10 months! It seems like so much longer from my perspective! I have been following your blog for some time now. We are celebrating 4 months and it has also gone so fast!
Merry Christmas... what a special one this will be!
Michele