Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Mother's Day ....finally





Today we celebrated Mother's Day. A day I avoided like a plague for the last five years. I was finally able to rejoice in the fact that I was a mother. I have my baby girl. I can hold her and kiss her and rock her and tell her I love her more than life itself. And she can kiss (a pretty wet kiss :) and hug back. My life is full. She is the joy of my life and I cannot express in words the gratitude that is in my heart toward my Savior for this wonderful blessing.

Anna was dedicated to the Lord today. She did great. She looked pretty cute too. She wore her Chinese dress that was made by a lady in China to remember her adoption. It was a very special day to celebrate the desire of my heart finally coming true. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I stuck my head in the "waiting" room Sunday but didn't see you. I did not realize that you guys went to crossgates. Your daughter is beautiful.

Casey Ford said...

Congratulations on your first mother's day!!! I am so happy for you. I wish you were still playing bunco so I could hear all the little stories that new mother's have. MISS YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally have the day to celebrate! Isn't it fun?! Anna is a very blessed little girl to have such a sweet, Godly mama!! I love you, Roomdog!