Monday, May 18, 2009

Random pictures and thoughts

So sweet

Hey Sweet Girl
Stylin and profilin thanks to Aunt Lorrie
Nana and Anna hanging out

This is my last week of the school year. I'm so excited to be out for the summer. That is almost ten weeks with Anna. I'm not sure yet about Shriners. We are still waiting to hear. We finally got all the paperwork sent off to them last Monday. We haven't heard anything yet. We are hoping maybe to find something out this week.

Please pray that God will give Scott and I wisdom on what I need to do next year. I want so badly to stay home with Anna but with Anna's surgery, not knowing about Shriners, and other cost, I don't know if we can do it or not. We have been praying and praying and honestly we don't have a peace either way and well it is crunch time. Contracts should be coming out any day now and I have to make a decision. Right now I'm leaning toward working. I don't want to but I think it might be the most responsible decision. Please just pray that we both we'll have a peace about what we need to do.

Here are some pictures from last weekend when Nana, Papa, Aunt Lorrie and Izzy were here and some random pictures taken throughout the week. Anna went to school with me last Friday. We had field day. She loved it. She had quite a fan club with all the girls in my class. So on that note I'll say goodnight and thank you for praying.

1 comment:

Janice said...

She's just too cute!!