Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna

My little super star

Oooh this is some good stuff
"Thanks, mommy"
"Baba, you should try this. It is good"
"I like birthdays"



"Wow, I'm 2!!"

We are in Chicago and having a wonderful time. Traffic here is crazy, reminds me of China some. We found Lincoln Park Zoo today and went around the zoo. It is a nice zoo. Anna enjoyed it. The weather was very pretty. We then attempted to find our hotel. It took us a while but once we purchased a city map we were good to go. Our room is really nice. It has a kitchen, a living area and then a bedroom.

We went to Gino's Pizza for dinner. We had the famous Chicago deep dish pizza. It was very, very good. We have a ton of it left. Can someone say lunch tomorrow. We then found a grocery store and got cupcakes for Anna's birthday. She loved it. I mean loved it. She gobbled it up. She has such a sweet tooth. We brought a few gifts with us for her to open. She really liked the gifts. She is such a sweet, sweet baby....well I guess I should say little girl now that she is 2. It is hard to believe. She was 13 months old when we got the referral and now she is 2. Time sure flies when you are so blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so very cute. I'm glad you three got to have a "private" birthday celebration. We are praying for the appointment tomorrow to go well for Anna. Love and kisses to all.--Grenny and Papaw

The Hill Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to come celebrate with you in a few weeks! Miss and love ya LLH