Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's (Baba's) Day






I cannot say enough about how wonderful a father Scott is to Anna. Anyone who knows us, knows she adores him. She lights up every time she sees him. When he comes through the door, getting home from work, she runs to him and he grabs her up and they give each other the biggest bear hug. My heart is full when I see the love they have for each other. I remember when we were going through infertility and then waiting for the adoption to happen, one of the main things I wanted to see was Scott as a daddy. I knew he would be a good one but he is so much better than I even thought. It is clear he loves his little girl with all his heart. Happy Baba's Day honey. You're the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We agree!! He is a wonderful Father as we always knew he would be. He has been a wonderful son, with a heart full of love. Thanks, Shelley, for a wonderful tribute to Scott. Happy "Baba's" day son, we love you!!
Mom and Dad (Grenny and Papaw)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!