Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Fun









We got to go to Florida this past weekend and let Anna have her Pensacola debut. She was a hit if I do say so myself. We had a wonderful, busy, fun-packed weekend. Saturday my family threw Anna a birthday party and a lot of family that hasn't seen her yet got to come and meet her. She had a ball. She loved the cake. I'll get some pics on here soon. Then Sunday we went to my home church and many ladies who have prayed and prayed got to see our little miracle. She had a good time at Sunday School. We then got the opportunity to go boating with my sis and her family. Anna had so much fun. She did great. We boated for a little while and then we found a secluded beach and got out and played. It was so much fun and Anna really loved it. We came back home yesterday just in time to get ready for our trip to Chicago. We leave Sunday. Anna's appointment is Wednesday. It is all day like 8-6. Please pray that it goes well, that Anna isn't too upset from having to be seen by doctors all day and that they can do her surgery and do it soon.

No comments: