Monday, July 13, 2009

Surgery THURSDAY

Hey guys,

If you would please pray. We just got word that Shriner's Hospital wants to do Anna's surgery THIS THURSDAY. This is an answer to prayer because she'll be fully recovered before I have to start school. If we didn't do it this Thursday we would have to wait till October/November. We are a little in panic mode because Anna and I are in Birmingham right now visiting family but they are driving us to Jackson tonight and we are flying out tomorrow morning and have to be at Shriners Wednesday morning for lab work and other pre-surgery things. The surgery is Thursday morning and if everything goes ok we can fly home Friday afternoon. I don't have any other information right now. But please pray that God will give me peace. I thought we would have a couple of weeks to prepare before her surgery. Please pray that we can get a flight tomorrow and for safe travel back to Jackson tonight and for clarity of mind as I pack for this next part in our journey with Anna. Please pray that Scott and I will have peace while Anna is in surgery and please pray that my precious baby is ok during the surgery and that everything goes ok. Ok I'll end now but please pray.

Love y'all
Shelley

UPDATE: WE HAVE OUR FLIGHT FOR TOMORROW MORNING AT 6:30 A.M. AND WE FLY HOME ON SATURDAY. SURGERY IS THURSDAY MORNING. UNSURE OF THE TIME YET. SCOTT WILL BE STAYING AT THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE WHILE WE ARE IN CHICAGO. PLEASE PRAY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAYING CONSTANTLY.

Nana

Jeff King said...

Praying, praying, praying. Love you. Give her kisses from us!
CK

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that the surgery will go well. I'm sure it will.

Love,
Jo Miles-Seely