Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Surgery Time

We just found out that Anna will be the 2nd surgery tomorrow. They said they should take her back about 7:30 a.m. The surgery will be about 3 hours and she'll be away from us for about 5 hours :( Please pray for a successful surgery for NOOOO pain for Anna and for Scott and I to be strong. As the day draws to an end I'm getting more emotional thinking of what my precious Anna has to face tomorrow. I know she is in good hands as far as the doctors and the best hands that being God's but the momma side of me does NOT want my baby to go through this. Please continue to pray.

I'll try to update after surgery. Hopefully she'll be done by 12 p.m.

Love y'all
Shelley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are praying and know that Anna and you and Scott are in God's hands. Hold fast to His promise in Isiah 41:13. Our precious Anna is in His hands just as she has been her whole life. What a wonderful gift He has given to your families.
We love y'all.
Mom and Dad (Grenny and Papaw)