Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And she walks

She is just the most amazing little girl. She is so cute waddling around. She amazes us everyday. She is still such a happy baby. Even with no nap yesterday she was a little trooper. She got a little crabby but nothing like I was expecting. She pretty much slept through the night. We have been leaving a light on near the bathroom and last night after she went to sleep, we turned it off. And we zonked out. I think we were all asleep by 7:30 p.m. Well about 8:30 she woke up screaming because it was too dark so needless to say the light came back on :).

She had a little rash yesterday on her tummy, probably from the detergent but it is much better today and she doesn't seem to be feeling bad. God has been good to us. We have one more full day here in Fuzhou and then tomorrow (Friday) we pick up her passport and fly to Guangzhou. WE are all looking forward to that because we meet back up with our group. Plus it is much more westernized there and some GREAT SHOPPING from what I hear. We are going to see the pandas today (if we can find the panda zoo). There are some sweet pictures below this post. So scroll down if you haven't seen them yet. Can you say daddy's girl :). I knew she would be.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

At Rita & Jerry's. Just saw your update. They really liked the pics.
They got a kick out of Anna's giggles.
Preston, Rita & Jerry Everett

Anonymous said...

How cute is she?! I love her walk! I think she's learning her name b/c she turned twice when you said it. It'll happen quickly I'm sure. She's precious and I know you're in heaven!
Do some shopping for me, Roomdog!

Heather said...

That giggle is PRECIOUS!! Oh my goodness, what a great way to end my evening...looking at your sweet Anna.

Safe travels to Guangzhou and enjoy a cheeseburger and french fries at Lucy's!!

Heather (MDMOM)

Anonymous said...

Love the video!! She is amazing, just a precious gift from God. Her little laugh mixed with the giggles is just so sweet. We can't wait to hear and see her in person. Hope you find the pandas, (another special treat). Love to all of you,
Mom and Dad (Anna's Grenny and Papaw)

Anonymous said...

I've watched every day. On "Gotcha Day", one minute I was crying, then next minute I was laughing!!! I can't wait to meet her. You are a TERRIFIC MOM already! What a TREMENDOUS blessing! Enjoy your journey. See you at home!
Beth Taylor

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the video. She'll be running soon. Hope you get to see the pandas - they are fun to watch. Kathryn and Blake say "HI". We'll tune in tomorrow to see your latest adventure.
Terrissia

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of this. This has been really neat to see and be apart of. I am praying for a safe trip home and I hope it goes really well for Anna too. Can not wait to see yall.

Anonymous said...

Isn't she sweet?! I loved the pics of her snuggling with Scott, such a daddy's girl. Is she really 19 mos old? Oh,dear. I hope I did not mess up. Oh, well. Have fun shopping tomorrow! Love, Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I cannot wait to see her! She is walking very good! She will give Braysen a run for his money!!
Love you guys!
The Phillips

Anonymous said...

SHELLY 80 Degrees in your room LOL you know I will have to pick on you when I see you LOL thats too Funnny,I love seeing you & Scott with Anna its a real Blessing to see you all as a Family, we will be at The White Swann at 7pm today YEA!!!!! ~Denise~